Random Posts

Saturday 24 September 2016

“I Had Séx With Her Corpse After Killing Her,” Ghanaian Boy Who Killed 7-year-old Girl Confesses


Yesterday, 22-year-old Lucas Agboyie, confessed at the Accra Central District Magistrate Court to killing a 7-year-old girl at Ashaiman, near Tema, after which he had s*x with her corpse.
He told the court that he strangled his victim after she had refused his advances and even begged him not to have s*x with her. His words: “It was a Sunday morning and after taking ‘ganja’, I saw the girl passing.

I called her and sent her to go and bring me my towel that had been hung behind my house. On her return, I told her that I wanted to sleep with her but she refused. I held her hand and she began struggling with me.

She begged and told me to let her go and started screaming. So I strangled her. I then took her to my room and slept with the body. Afterwards, I took the GH¢20 she had in her possession and used it to buy ‘ganja’.”
The victim’s mother, who was in court, could not hold back her tears as he made the confession. She had to be consoled by her family members who had accompanied her to the court.
As the confession was unfolding, others could be seen shaking their heads and shedding tears.Agboyie has been charged with murder and he is currently going through committal proceedings.

Source: Graphiconline Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads End Post