Random Posts

Tuesday 23 August 2016

“I Have The Best Stature Anybody Can Wish For” – Actress, Bidemi Kosoko

Bidemi Kosoko, She is the daughter of Jide Kosoko, her stepmother Henrietta Kosoko who recently died and her sister, Sola Kosoko are star actresses.                                                                                                                        
Bidemi Kosoko took to Instagram to refute rumours that says she uses butt and bum pads.
This is what she wrote:
“As far as I’m concerned, the best stature anybody can wish for so I don’t need any extra attachment to my breasts or bum even if my ass is the flattest in the world #appreciateurselfalways# #fakegossipcontinue# #dabonhaters am the perfect image of God
hello fans Eyin temi se ewa pa…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads End Post