Random Posts

Monday 22 August 2016

Photos : See The Reason Why this 9yr Old boy Marries This 62-Year-Old Woman

Saneie Masilela and Helen Shabangu get married to follow their familiy traditions…….A 9-year-old school boy has tied the knot with his 62-year-old bride,
who has already had five children, in Ximhungwe,
 Mpumalanga, South Africa.

 The bride, who expressed her happiness over the fact that the boy picked her, told the newsmen that the boy will continue to live a normal life, as other boys of his age, and will later get married to a younge woman of his own age when he was older.

He added: “I told my mother that I wanted to get married because I really did want to.
"I'm happy that I married Helen – but I will go to school and study hard.

"When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age. I chose Helen because I love her and, although we don’t live together all the time, we meet at the dumping site where my mother works regularly."

Recycling worker Helen – who donned the same dress as last year – said: “I’m very happy that the boy chose me and my family support and understand that it is part of making ancestors happy.

"One day Sanele would grow normally and have family of his own and get married one day, all this ceremony is for making ancestors happy. We are playing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads End Post