Random Posts

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Chelsea Star Finally Returns To Barcelona, (Guess Who)?


The Chelsea and Spain international has joined his national team to prepare to face Italy and Albania over the next five days.

The star hinted: “I was looking forward to coming, to see the people I left behind and see how things are going. I always wish them the best and I hope they can stay on top.”


The 29-year-old was signed by Chelsea from Barcelona in August 2015 in a deal worth around £20 million.

Previously, Chelsea player has revealed that he wants to join Barcelona: “Hopefully [I can return to Barcelona], I know it’s difficult, I spoke with the president when we saw each other at the Cup final and I also spoke with all the people who love me there. It’s complicated, but I’ve always said I would like to retire at Barca”.

Last year Pedro explained that money was not the cause of the transfer, but the need to play competitive football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads End Post