Random Posts

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Olamide Gave Me Complete Free Will In The Production Of “GOLD” Album – Adekunle Gold Reveals


Adekunle Gold has been excellent so far with his debut album “GOLD” receiving rave reviews at the moment. The YBNL star now speaks to Guardian Life on his music, Gold album and other issues lingering around especially his controversial single “Ariwo Ko“, which makes believe that the single was crafted for certain people.

Its no lie that the Gold album is exceptional and Adekunle Gold is also surprised at the reception the album got.

Adekunle said;

“I expected success, but what I didn’t expect was a huge outpouring of love and it’s been amazing, ever since I dropped the album, it’s been love all the way, I’ve travelled out of the country and the reception has been equally amazing.”
When rising acts sign to record labels, not much room is given to them to use their discretion, their always under strict supervision but with Adekunle and his YBNL boss, Olamide, that was totally different as he got all the space to spice up his album with his own creativity.
“For my album “Gold”, I pretty much wrote the music myself. During production, I was the one telling the producer which direction I wanted everything to go. Olamide really entrusted everything to me, and was always there to remind me that he knows I can do it.
He’d say “Just see it as your business, I’m only here to guide you.” So based on all this, it really just made sense to put me as the executive producer. And of course, I got the approval from my oga (Olamide).”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads End Post